Why not try a Full Image Consultation to include Colour Analysis, Style and Make-up?
Special Price £199 (Duration 3 - 4 hours)
Any consultation can be arranged to suit you!
A Styling consultation will help you select clothes and accessories which flatter your shape, make you look great and feel more confident.
A Styling class will show you how to:
- Select the most flattering styles and fabrics for your body shape, proportions, budget and lifestyle.
- Reduce time and frustration looking for the perfect outfit.
- Make great decisions when buying clothes. Learn how to spend wisely and avoid costly mistakes.
- Develop a co-ordinated wardrobe for maximum usage.
- Dress with confidence whatever the occasion.
Receive: a personalised Style workbook and a booklet outlining the latest styles for the season.
Duration: 2 hours
By showing you what is special about your natural colouring and build, whilst taking your personality into account, a Colour Me Beautiful Image Consultation will give you simple guidelines to help you make the correct choices, faster.
A consultation includes essential information on how to dress for success and specifically helps you to:
- Select shades that complement your natural colouring and enhance your appearance.
- Combine colours and patterns for formal, 'business casual' and casual wear.
- Discover how colours influence the way you look and feel, as well as how others respond to you.
- Find the best options for jackets, shirts and trousers for your build.
- Achieve the right fit.
- Feel more comfortable choosing casual clothing to suit your lifestyle.
- Develop a co-ordinated wardrobe, ensuring that you get value for money out of any clothing investments.
- Know how your hair, accessories and eyewear can affect your image.
Receive: 30 colour swatches, 12 suiting & shirt swatches plus a personalised summary booklet and a copy of the book, "Image Matters for Men".
Duration: 2 hours.
Colour Analysis consultations for Men (included in Men's Image) are also available as a separate, shorter session.
Would you like to introduce more colour into your wardrobe?
A Colour Analysis consultation will show you which colours suit you and give you confidence in knowing which colours to choose.
A Colour Analysis consultation will show you:
- Why certain shades compliment your natural colouring more than others.
- What your dominant colouring is and how this determines what colours suit you.
- How to wear and combine colours to achieve the look you want.
- How to co-ordinate your wardrobe and achieve more outfit combinations without having to buy more clothes.
- How best to wear the colours you already have.
- A complete make-up in the right colours with tips on the make-up that suits your personality and lifestyle.
Receive: a 42-colour swatch wallet to use as a guide when shopping.
Duration: 1 ½ hours.
Women of all ages can benefit from learning new techniques with make-up. Whether you are new to make up or have been using it for years, you will discover new and better ways to achieve the look you want.
Many women have their own routine for applying make-up, and then stick to that formula forever afterwards, rarely (if ever) changing the routine as fashion trends shift and update.
Your make-up lesson will include:
- Learning which colours best suit your skin type and colouring.
- Correct application of foundation to achieve an even and natural skin tone.
- How to make your eyes look bigger and brighter.
- How to care for your skin.
- Correct use and application of lip and eye colours.
- Evening make-up.
- Everyday make-up.
You will take away with you a wealth of knowledge which will enable you to create a look for every occasion. A make-up lesson will help you to look younger and healthier, so why not treat yourself to a pamper session with a difference!
Receive: Personalised workbook.
Duration: 1½ hours.